• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

Channing Frye is Lebron's new Mike Miller. He also looks like an old Michael B. Jordan.

Cory Joseph calling off picks to iso Lebron.

Guarantee that Draymond gets a two quick ones tomorrow and then a third when he comes back in. NBA doesn't have the stones to do the right thing but will make it happen in the actual game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's more of silver being the anti-Goodell. So suspensions are gonna need to be dead certain intent

Hornets could really use an athletic guy like biyombo

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: Balls don't lie

Officials not having a great game

drake-back-to-back-meek-mill-dis9.jpg

Billy D should bring in couple of guys from the bench to kick Draymond in the nuts on consecutive plays.

It's a joke he wasn't suspended and $25,000 isn't a real fine for him.

Last edited:
Is this an all-time low for the boards with respect to offseason sports apathy? No discussion of the ACC-Big Ten Challenge before the schedule was released a week later than usual. Very little discussion of Deac NFL UFAs. This is the first thing I've seen about CMM or Devin in pre-draft camps and workouts.

CMM seems like the kind of player who could dupe a stupid NBA GM (i.e. the Kings) in a controlled one-on-none or one-on-one workout, so long as the GM never watched any actual game tape.

Back