• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

Welcome back, rj. Taking the #spursdonks to school!

I thought you'd be against for selfish reasons. You wouldn't want the Spurs to have the cap space to get Durant to play against the Dubs. :)

Anyone see the Gabrielle Union bball tape? I'm even more in love with her and jealous of Dwade now.

Why doesn't get the ball to Jonas almost every time down? He's huge and has soft hands.

Read this post without the bolded sentence. And consider.

Irish, Vlade called Kevin McHale to offer him the Kings' coaching job. Kevin said, "No really, I didn't sleep your wife."

Vlade replied, "OK, I rescind the offer. Are we still friends?"

71199873-dwyane-wade-of-the-miami-heat-against-josh-gettyimages.jpg

D Wade vs. J-Ho in the Joel was a pleasure to watch.

Any thoughts on who might snag the title of "Worst Conceivable Choice To Inbound The Ball In A Critical Situation Of A Playoff Game?"

Luol Deng with the early lead followed closely by Dion Waiters, but there are many games left to be played.

I really hate replying to myself, but Deng has stepped up his game. He looks like he wants the title.

Irish, Vlade called Kevin McHale to offer him the Kings' coaching job. Kevin said, "No really, I didn't sleep your wife."

Vlade replied, "OK, I rescind the offer. Are we still friends?"

Obligatory

14661937541_233ed41c8d_b.jpg

ESPN studio broadcasts are totally fast forward worthy save for Sage Steele (oh la la)

I don't know why it's surprising. It's sad though.

Meh. He was generally a (on court) loser who parlayed good contract timing into multiple championships and a lock first-ballot Hall of Fame induction. Health issues aside, his basketball career turned out really well compared to his applicable trajectory of Blake Griffin or Chris Webber.

Meh. He was generally a (on court) loser who parlayed good contract timing into multiple championships and a lock first-ballot Hall of Fame induction. Health issues aside, his basketball career turned out really well compared to his applicable trajectory of Blake Griffin or Chris Webber.

Alright.

RJ has definitively proven the existence of the hot hand in basketball, of course. Is Kyle Lowry proving the existence of the cold hand?

RJ has definitively proven the existence of the hot hand in basketball, of course. Is Kyle Lowry proving the existence of the cold hand?

If one is true, the other is as well.

Tell OKC, Aldridge doesn't have a hot hand. I'm sure stat geeks could have predicted him shooting over 70% and averaging over 35ppg in the second round of the playoffs. It must be in that "luck" section of predictive stats. After all, it's never happened before in the NBA playoffs.

Keep telling players and coaches there is no such thing as a hot hand and they'll keep laughing at you. But a guy wearing a cardigan who has never played will tell it doesn't exist and you'll believe him.

Back