• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

well I doubt harden goes 2-15 again and dwight was out, but 3 shots for lawson in 37 minutes?

Still think the Celts are finishing Top 3 in the East, RSF? I know the season is young, but the offense is absolutely putrid. And Olynyk, Zeller, and Lee are absolute disasters on D.

Meh. They didn't look as bad yesterday as I thought they would. Their defense is really, really good. I was using top 3 as a high-end projection if things go right, but I agree that it's probably more likely they're in the 5 or 6 seed range.

The offense needs to figure out what to do when Thomas isn't on the floor, though. Smart jacking up 3's every possession is a pretty bad look

CSxT6fkVEAIcWY3.png

San Antonio Spurs ‏@spurs 16h16 hours ago Boston, MA
HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE! Tim, Tony & Manu just became the Winningest Trio in @NBA history with 541 wins together!

The Rockets are lol bad. They can't score, and with a big man rotation of Clint Capela, Montrezl Harrell, and Chuck Hayes, they can't guard anyone either.

The Rockets are lol bad. They can't score, and with a big man rotation of Clint Capela, Montrezl Harrell, and Chuck Hayes, they can't guard anyone either.

Wasn't this team in the WCF last year

Zach Harper ‏@talkhoops 9h9 hours ago
By the way, James Harden is shooting 12% on uncontested shots through three games. Twelve. Percent. American.

well I doubt harden goes 2-15 again and dwight was out, but 3 shots for lawson in 37 minutes?

I feel like this is the 3rd season in a row where Harden starts in a severe shooting slump. He's 3-30 from 3 on the season. He and Lawson look totally lost together, too. I think that's on James to figure out how to play off the ball.

Lost in all of this is that Chuck Freaking Hayes is back on the Rockets. Chuck Hayes! The Chuck Wagon! He got a shoe deal in China the last time he was on the Rockets!

Houston Rockets ‏@HoustonRockets 6m6 minutes ago
ROCKETS WIN! Harden finishes with 37 points, Lawson 14 points & 11 assists! #Pursuit

Back