• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

i think the heat will be very good if they can stay healthy

I don't think the bulls will be very good unless hoiberg is a genius

i think the heat will be very good if they can stay healthy

I don't think the bulls will be very good unless hoiberg is a genius

I honestly feel the same way. 10th-12th best team. However...

If Hoiberg can get Rose to play to his strengths and Noah is back to his hyper self and Snell and McBuckets make mini-leaps and Portis lets them spread the big man minutes out some and Mirotic is actually good (I'm not sure he is) and Butler can repeat last year's performance and Dunleavy can come back and contribute 18 minutes a night and Hinrich never fucking touches the floor and the defense doesn't fall off too much and Hoiberg runs teams ragged with a deep bench then...

I think they're contenders.

Last edited:
My SQUADS this year:

Clips
Hornets
Pellies
Kings
Pistons
MAGIC - love some hezonja, he's a maniac

juice - do you think melo regrets not signing with the bulls? do you think the bulls regret not signing him?

juice - do you think melo regrets not signing with the bulls? do you think the bulls regret not signing him?

I don't know if he regrets it. He's all about that lifestyle brand stuff now and I think he loves being in New York.

As for the Bulls, I think they probably still would have liked the deal. I can't remember all the details, but it would have meant no Pau, no Mirotic, and maybe no Gibson.

I think Melo would have been a better fit with Thibs, where as Hoiberg is better with more depth. I really wanted him, but I doubt Butler emerges with Melo out there.

True, but by that logic there's no way in hell you'd trade Gasol, Mirotic, and Gibson for Melo right now

Back