• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

Is Brian, PJ, and a few draft picks for Courtney Lee the trade of the "year?"

hornets are so polarizing

kemba is one of the most fun players in the league and hawes is one of the worst

wow, that's the clippers luck. googled the injury and it sounds like 4 weeks for CP. he was healthy all year, damn. his playoff injury luck is some shit.

Yes.

This was perfectly set up for CP3 to get to the Finals.

Curry broke his ankles last year and embarrassed him. A few weeks ago, CP3 bows out of the Olympics since depth chart looks like this:

Curry/Westbrook/CP3 (and of course K wants Kyrie Irving over CP3)/Wall/Lillard. Expect 1 random Duke player on team USA this summer.

This year, the Clips need to quickly dispatch a poor Blazers team. Then get 3, maybe 4 games against Golden State without Curry (inj). and win that series due to Curry injury.

Then get Spurs with Manu and Duncan not really producing (makes me sad to type as the era is ending...maybe Spurs can squeak out one more title...maybe) and Tony went for 2 points the other night. They beat the Spurs last year...of course Aldridge makes a huge difference, but a healthy Blake....7 game series...then you got ----

CP3 and Blake/DeAndre versus Lebron and Kyrie/Love in the finals.

Instead, it is a big sigh...

Yes.

Curry broke his ankles last year and embarrassed him. A few weeks ago, CP3 bows out of the Olympics since depth chart looks like this:

Curry/Westbrook/CP3 (and of course K wants Kyrie Irving over CP3)/Wall/Lillard. Expect 1 random Duke player on team USA this summer.

This year, the Clips need to quickly dispatch a poor Blazers team. Then get 3, maybe 4 games against Golden State without Curry (inj). and win that series due to Curry injury.

Then get Spurs with Manu and Duncan not really producing (makes me sad to type as the era is ending...maybe Spurs can squeak out one more title...maybe) and Tony went for 2 points the other night. They beat the Spurs last year...of course Aldridge makes a huge difference, but a healthy Blake....7 game series...then you got ----

Lol if you thought the Clips were going to beat the Spurs. I'm as big a CP3 homer as there is but this just wasn't their year.

Better for him and Blake to get rest this summer and try and make a run next year before deciding whether to break things up or not.

so austin rivers comes out ballin tonight, but then impaled by an elbow from our very own AFA. Lost an eyeball and got a concussion all in one play. What a disaster. The clippers are cursed for realz

Luke Walton is the perfect coach for a buncha young immature dudes. That's a great fit

Clips need to pay some old Haitian woman to burn some shit and kill a couple chickens.

Curse of the nut punch? CP3 is all over State Farm, getting paid, but no ships. Some serious karma going on there.

Yes.

Yeah this 67 win Spurs team = the 2015 Spurs. Not even a sure thing the Clips could have gotten past GS without Curry for some of the games. The Clips, in their brilliance, disrespected GS's championship, so they would be highly motivated even without Curry to put them in their place.

I'd love to see a chart showing how exponentially coaches salaries have skyrocketed in recent seasons. Derek fisher at $5 mil/yr. Luke Walton at $6 mil, Scotty Brooks at $7 mil? Thibs $10 mil?

I mean Brad Stevens signed for $3.3 mil just 2 years ago. Vogel, Clifford, Spo and Budenholzer are dirt cheap at $2-3 mil. Now Fred Hoiberg and Billy Donovan are making $5-6 mil.

I also like how the Brooklyn Nets have a higher salary than the Spurs. Also amazing that aside from Kawhi and Aldridge, everyone else on the team plays just 20 MPG *duncan and Parker 25), so they all stay fresh

Didn't realize till I hit the Wiki that Steven Adams is one of 18 children sired by the British Shawn Kemp

Back