• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

This Paculie (sp?) guy for Dallas is an asshole.

I'd trade Blake for Jusuf straight up

Long live Jusuf!!!!!

Rasheed Wallace is handing out water bottles in Flint. Brendan Haywood is a dorky analyst after a 14 year career. Yet Tim Duncan is still in the league.

Enjoyed the postgame interview with Luke Walton. Seems like a good dude.

Kinda makes sense that there should be a national TV NBA game in the Super Bowl host city on Saturday night. It works as an undercard for the Super Bowl and a precursor to the All-Star Game.

Oh god.

Kevin McHale is a studio analyst for Tuesday night's TNT broadcast of Rockets-Warriors.

Rockets are going to get curb stomped and McHale is gonna say some shit.

So haralabob said "these Fisher rumors are Wild, if they are true the story needs to come out, if not that's pretty slanderous stuff"

Any of you internet sleuths able to figure out what he's talking about?

Seems unlikely fisher was hitting on his players' girlfriends. Seems more likely he broke the brocode and every NBA player sides with Barnes.

The Spurs are crushing Dallas.

Chris Paul is rapidly approaching the Malone/Barkley/Stockton level of might be the best player to never win anything of significance. (outside of Olympic Gold)

Hope it doesn't end up that way, but if it does that's not a bad group to be in. I'll always wonder how different his career would have been if he ended up with the Lakers instead of the Clippers.

You know what? Fuck you, bmoney. Seriously, go fuck yourself with a replica o brien trophy because that's all you've got.

Magic Johnson has started 17 more games in his career than Chris Paul and has 1700 more turnovers. So unless Chris Paul averages 100 turnovers per game in the next month, the showtime lakers wouldn't have lost to the celtics so much had they had chris Paul instead.

I just watched the top 10 greatest plays of Magic Johnson on the youtube. I imagine Jeff Teagues would look better.

Back