• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

CSLBr9GUkAICetD.jpg

Dirko's Halloween costume.

1st place, baby!

Ish's second biggest problem - after his shooting - has always been his inability to finish at the rim, though his touch looks a lot softer in those highlights.

Greatest Deac of all time.

Not that anyone guards him well but ish got abused by Steph on the defensive end

I didn't see the game, but saw that Ish and Nate both had 5 fouls. Probably the worst defensive PG duo in quite some time.

CSac3LHXAAEi8X7.jpg

Rachel Nichols ‏@Rachel__Nichols 50m50 minutes ago
Remember when Chuck said the @Warriors were just a jump-shooting team that couldn't win? Credit to him for this pic

I didn't see the game, but saw that Ish and Nate both had 5 fouls. Probably the worst defensive PG duo in quite some time.

They were playing together in garbage time. It was weird.

i think MY SQUADS for this year are pretty much identical to the rest of the thread:
bucks
magic
jazz
nuggs (this team will be a blast)

THAT BEING SAID, my CELTS might actually be pretty good this year? I'm cautiously optimistic about them, and they should actually be fun to watch. If everything breaks right (which is a big if, I know), I think Stevens could get them to a top 3 seed in the East.

i think MY SQUADS for this year are pretty much identical to the rest of the thread:
bucks
magic
jazz
nuggs (this team will be a blast)

THAT BEING SAID, my CELTS might actually be pretty good this year? I'm cautiously optimistic about them, and they should actually be fun to watch. If everything breaks right (which is a big if, I know), I think Stevens could get them to a top 3 seed in the East.

Are you Ron Burgundy?

Back