• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015-2016 Charlotte Hornets Thread - Batum & Marv back, Lin, Al & Lee gone

I think they have a legit shot at one of the 5-6-7 seeds if everyone stays healthy and Al comes back in decent shape.

I re-upped my season tix yesterday to avoid the price increases. The games have been a lot of fun this year and I think the team could be better next year with a few personnel tweaks.

Ugh, MKG just had a Pacers player land awkwardly on his extended left arm as he was lying under the basket....immediately taken to the locker room. Hornets up by 17 at halftime at Indiana, but this could end up being a terrible night if he's out for an extended time again.

Ugh, MKG just had a Pacers player land awkwardly on his extended left arm as he was lying under the basket....immediately taken to the locker room. Hornets up by 17 at halftime at Indiana, but this could end up being a terrible night if he's out for an extended time again.

Dislocated shoulder...yikes.

That just fucking sucks, what are the odds of someone landing on the same damn shoulder? They are a completely different team when he is on the floor (and 5-2). Hopefully nothing is torn and he just needs to strengthen it back up.

The odds are pretty high from my purely anecdotal experience. coming back early from a shoulder injury is like a guaranteed re-injury. Sucks

At least it happened right before the All-Star break, but yeah, imagine he'll be out at least a while

That just fucking sucks, what are the odds of someone landing on the same damn shoulder? They are a completely different team when he is on the floor (and 5-2). Hopefully nothing is torn and he just needs to strengthen it back up.

My advanced statistics training suggests the odds are 50/50 (1 of 2 shoulders).

Last edited:
Another torn labrum. That really sucks. Career threatening at this point?

I've had the same injury and it's never going to be the same again. That said, I can do basically anything physically with the shoulder that I did before, i'm just much more cautious about getting my arm too far away from my body due to the chance of re-injuring it. More power to him if it doesn't alter his mind set but he came back extremely quick and i'm not surprised to see this happen. Would doubt it's career threatening but he needs to give it time. Sucks because he and the team was playing really well since his return.

My sister tore her labrum and while she continued her career, she finally had to cut it short because it was never full strength ever again. It's just a miserable injury :x

Any chance we can Clifford after this year? Luke Walton is intriguing to me. Would make it easier for Steph when he comes home.

Walton has to be on a hotter job's shortlist. NYK, Houston, etc.

Houston is a better job for sure. NYK is still a total mess of a roster, maybe the Lakers have a brighter future without Kobe's contract.

Houston is a better job for sure. NYK is still a total mess of a roster, maybe the Lakers have a brighter future without Kobe's contract.

Forgot that the Lakers' job will probably open up, too. All three of those teams will be willing to throw more money at him.

Traded PJ Hairston, Brian Roberts, and two 2nds for Courtney Lee. Basically just an MKG replacement for the rest of the season. Good defensive wing, good 3PT shooter. PJ and Roberts were on the last year of their deals as well.

Well we turned Vonleh and PJ into a very good player and a decent player which is what you'd want out of those draft slots.

Traded PJ Hairston, Brian Roberts, and two 2nds for Courtney Lee. Basically just an MKG replacement for the rest of the season. Good defensive wing, good 3PT shooter. PJ and Roberts were on the last year of their deals as well.

I like that they are trying.

you mean hof goat Courtney "MVP" Lee????

ELITE shooting guard courtney lee

Back