• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015-2016 Charlotte Hornets Thread - Batum & Marv back, Lin, Al & Lee gone

Good comeback, but that game otherwise sucked. Free throws, defense, turnovers, all went out the window. It felt like a Wake game. Hopefully it was just one bad day and they will get re-focused quickly.

Does Clifford have a shot at COY with Kerr only coaching for half of the season? You could make cases for him, Pop, Stevens, and Kerr.

He doesn't have a shot to win but he'll finish top 5 like he did his first year. The ones you named and Terry Stotts.

Troy Daniels has replaced Jeremy Lamb in the rotation the past 3 games. Wonder if Lamb did something to get in the doghouse or if it's just because he's slumping.

Heat game tomorrow is huge. 3rd and 6th in the East now separated by 1 game, and this is for the season tiebreaker as well.

Enormous game tonight, I'll probably end up watching this over the NCAA Tourny (fuck you, Wellman).
I know it is the NBA and everyone makes a run, but damn it would be nice if they could put a team away when they have a big lead. It seems like the same script every game - jump out to a big lead and let the other team crawl back into it late. Obviously I can't complain about the win, but I worry about that seriously biting them in the ass soon, especially with the road trip coming up.

And I know strange for a 10 (?) year vet, but Marvin Williams should be in the discussion for whatever most improved player award exists.

Enormous game tonight, I'll probably end up watching this over the NCAA Tourny (fuck you, Wellman).
I know it is the NBA and everyone makes a run, but damn it would be nice if they could put a team away when they have a big lead. It seems like the same script every game - jump out to a big lead and let the other team crawl back into it late. Obviously I can't complain about the win, but I worry about that seriously biting them in the ass soon, especially with the road trip coming up.

And I know strange for a 10 (?) year vet, but Marvin Williams should be in the discussion for whatever most improved player award exists.

Being resilient to runs is a good skill to have.

I agree, to a point. Against Orlando it is fine. Against a good team I'd rather have them step on their throat as soon as possible.

I think he only gave Kemba a minute break at the end of the third to start the 4th to step on their throat and it kinda backfired

Biz is out there grabbing 24 Rebs and 16 points with Valenciunis out and we're trotting out Tyler H with Zeller hurt SMH

good game

4 team tie for 3rd in the east until atlanta finishes off denver in a bit

Back