• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015-2016 Charlotte Hornets Thread - Batum & Marv back, Lin, Al & Lee gone

Great win. Is Bosh coming back at all this season or was that the Heat team at full strength for the rest of the year?

I don't like to write dudes off but everyone's boyfriend justise winslow is rocking a single digit PER and a usage of 12. Is he at least locking dudes up?

He locked up Kemba when it counted last night on the last few possessions, caused him to dribble off his foot twice I think. He also swatted the shit out of a Batum shot from behind on a break.

Great win. Is Bosh coming back at all this season or was that the Heat team at full strength for the rest of the year?

It sounds like Bosh wants to come back but the Heat doctors don't want to let him out of precaution. His blood clots are gone but the medication he's on might not mix well with strenuous activity.

It sucks that Joe Johnson went to the Heat instead of the Cavs since he's still pretty good and it's very possible the Heat will be the 1st round matchup. It'll almost 100% be them the Hawks or the Celtics. Hornets have not matched up well with the Hawks this year for whatever reason. Celtics are well coached but the roster isn't really scary.

If get a home series then I think we have a chance no matter who it is.

I'm interested to see how the next two games play out. Should be a win tomorrow against Denver - strange 6:00 start for some unknown reason. Monday's game against the Spurs seems like a Pop sit-the-old-guys game to me. Only 5 more home games in the regular season, need to go 4-1 or 5-0 along with a bunch of road wins to protect the seeding.

That was a giant laying of an egg. Terrible shooting and getting pounded on the boards. hopefully this doesn't portend some sort of downward trend. I still can't figure out why Daniels is getting pt over Lamb

Cause lamb sucks and looks like he could not care less

33-22 when lamb plays and 6-8 when he doesnt. Obviously those numbers are context dependent, but individually he has a 16.4 PER and .535 True Shooting. I don't think he sucks and he's for sure better than Troy Daniels. No offense to Troy I just think lamb can do more

I want Lamb to be good, but I don't know if he's just a great smooth athlete with very little talent or a great athlete and talented but does not give a fuck. He certainly looks like he doesn't care, and I can see how cliff and Brooks before that get fed up with him

I want Lamb to be good, but I don't know if he's just a great smooth athlete with very little talent or a great athlete and talented but does not give a fuck. He certainly looks like he doesn't care, and I can see how cliff and Brooks before that get fed up with him

I hear you. I was just thinking about how they have looked a little off for the past week aside from the Miami game. I think a reinsertion of lamb might be helpful

He definitely cares on the bench, he is always the first one jumping up and down or congratulating the other guys when they come off the court. I think he just has that Sleepy Floyd droopy eye look that makes him look like he is half asleep at all times.

WHOA what a comeback tonight vs. the Spurs. Starting to become a true bee-liever that this team could actually do some damage in the playoffs.

Did that really happen? Down 28-7 after one period and come back to win?

Environment was electric. Even with KEMBA shitting the bed

What a fantastic comeback. Lee was amazing on defense, and Lin took over on offense. Kudos to Lamb for getting his spot in the rotation back and providing a big lift with his non-stat-sheet effort on both ends of the floor. As has been mentioned, Kemba shat the bed and Al looked like dogshit for most of the game (probably missed 5 or 6 point-blank shots), so it was great to see the other guys pull out the win.

So the difference between the 7 seed all the way down to the 3 seed is razor thin right now. In my opinion, what is more important would be getting in the bottom half on the bracket, as I think we have a chance vs any team in a 7 game series except for Cleveland

Back