• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015-2016 Charlotte Hornets Thread - Batum & Marv back, Lin, Al & Lee gone

This team is atrocious. Why did we trade Noah vonleh for batum again? Looks like we are going to be in the high lottery category even with batum. Could have done that with vonleh and at least there would be hope for the future. There is now no playoffs and no hope. It sucks so bad to be a hornets fan right now

Because Arlington touches himself at night

This team is complete trash. From ownership all the way down. Kemba's ceiling is to be a Jamaal Crawford off-the-bench heat check guy. Big Al sucks. All of our white dudes are stiffs. MKG sucks too.

Burn it to the ground and start over.

Because Arlington touches himself at night

This team is complete trash. From ownership all the way down. Kemba's ceiling is to be a Jamaal Crawford off-the-bench heat check guy. Big Al sucks. All of our white dudes are stiffs. MKG sucks too.

Burn it to the ground and start over.

Agreed with all of the above. Trade anybody who is tradeable the second this game is over and try to outsuck the 6ers

This team is like the anti-Panthers: terrible at drafting, has no concept of team building, has a coaching staff and roster that aren't compatible at all, no stars. This team has no chance to be good for at least three years and it would more than likely take five, and that includes the huge assumption that they start making good personnel decisions from this point forward.

I hope Arlington had a great time this afternoon

This team is like the anti-Panthers: terrible at drafting, has no concept of team building, has a coaching staff and roster that aren't compatible at all, no stars. This team has no chance to be good for at least three years and it would more than likely take five, and that includes the huge assumption that they start making good personnel decisions from this point forward.

Cleveland Browns of the NBA?

I'm done with this team until we get new ownership. I am fed up with MJ. Has no clue what he's doing.

wait, i get the general hate and drunkragebrasky but why is there a meltdown right now over a 2 point loss to the hawks?

wait, i get the general hate and drunkragebrasky but why is there a meltdown right now over a 2 point loss to the hawks?

They were lucky to be in that game. Atlanta shot really poorly. They moved to 0-3 in a year where they were "supposed to contend" for a playoff spot. They are a bottom ten team in the league with no real defined path to getting any better in the near term future. They rented Nic Batum to play their way into the lottery and they place spencer hawes in the last minute of close games. It is a real shitshow

i didn't watch the game but they were dogs in all three games, big road dogs to hawks and heat esp. hornets blow this year but when i saw this thread melting down i thought they lost by 30 or something.

i didn't watch the game but they were dogs in all three games, big road dogs to hawks and heat esp. hornets blow this year but when i saw this thread melting down i thought they lost by 30 or something.

Haha honestly I didn't watch a second of the game today and had the same assumption when I wrote that post.

the sched to open the year is brutal, it's not going to get any better. there will be legit reasons to curse this team soon probably.

most people were like, "im done with this team" when they drafted frank. then shouldn't really be raging about losing to a superior team by 2.

Justise Winslow looks awesome so that's cool.

Don't worry guys. We draft Marcus Paige first round. Seems we mainly draft UNC guys.

Official 2015-2016 Charlotte Hornets Thread

Justise Winslow looks awesome so that's cool.

But Frank is sooooo NBA ready

The only shot this franchise has is an MJ overdose.

He's a piece of shit human being so I'm okay with rooting for it.

#drunkbraskyrage

I attended this mess today. Spencer Hawes is fucking atrocious. The crowd, which was otherwise into it, started audibly groaning whenever he got the ball, and cheered when he was taken out. And there is still no explanation why Hairston is in the lineup. He is just as bad. Frank looked decent when he was in there, and yet he inexplicably rode the pine the entire second half while Hawes threw away the game.
The only bright spots on this team are Zeller, Lin, and Lamb, and even those are a stretch. Batum is meh, as expected. Marvin Williams is keeping them in games with his 3-point shooting, but that will slow down soon I'm sure.
The biggest cheers came for Thomas Davis and Ron Rivera in attendance. Roy Williams was also there, hopefully he enjoyed watching Hansbrough not get in the game, which was one of the few positives.

Stein reporting Hornets will extend Lamb for 3/21 before deadline. Very surprising. Players like that don't usually get extensions between 3rd and 4th year.

Back