• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015-2016 Charlotte Hornets Thread - Batum & Marv back, Lin, Al & Lee gone

Batum played out of his mind last night (thanks, ISIS), and Al looked like the Al from 2 years ago. Lin, Lamb, and Cody, solid as usual.
I'm suspect as to whether they can keep it up all season, but the attack is so balanced that they really don't rely on the same one or two people every night, so maybe they can.

Batum / Lamb have been tremendous so far this year. If we could somehow do enough to get the 7 seed, or just avoid Cleveland in the first round, we could actually win a playoff game this year!!!!111 (provided mkg comes back)

went to the game yesterday with the gf, first half was nothing short of great basketball. Second half was nothing short of plain bad basketball. But we got the W. Hawes is terrible.

Good win last night to kick off a 7-game homestand and get them back to .500. Hopefully they can win most of these upcoming home games to build a little cushion with a winning record. Frank got extended minutes last night due to Hairston's injury and responded well.

We got to go down to the locker room post game last night and meet some of the players. Lin and MKG were pretty cool to all the kids.

Batum / Lamb have been tremendous so far this year. If we could somehow do enough to get the 7 seed, or just avoid Cleveland in the first round, we could actually win a playoff game this year!!!!111 (provided mkg comes back)

How long is he supposed to be out? Thought he was done for the year?

Hornets would have won at least 3 more games had either MKG been healthy or they drafted Winslow. Starting PJ Hairston does nothing for the team.

Off to a good start on the homestand, though the opposition starts to get tougher this week. Kings-Bullets-LBJs-Bucks-Steph is a challenging 5-game stretch. Hopefully 3-2 is a possibility.

Nice comeback win against the Kings. Kemba with 39 on 16-23. He's having the best season of his career. Frank played the entire 2nd half and OT and played pretty well. Even capably guarded Rudy Gay.

Game was fucking nuts. #nosohumblebrag, but I got some tickets through work 12 inches from the Kings bench on the court. Their players hate Lin and it's fantastic.

Bellinelli did watch the end of the Wake game on my phone tho....

Game was fucking nuts. #nosohumblebrag, but I got some tickets through work 12 inches from the Kings bench on the court. Their players hate Lin and it's fantastic.

Bellinelli did watch the end of the Wake game on my phone tho....

Just because he wanted to watch?

Just because he wanted to watch?

Yeah I was watching it. They had it on the TV's in the back. I went out to the court and pulled it up on my phone for the last 2 minutes. He was looking over my shoulder so I directed it toward him. Game finished about 30 seconds into the hornets game

Hornets are extending Steve Clifford. This was the last year of his deal.

Tough game tonight, but one they should win if they are a legit playoff contender. Hopefully they can keep the momentum rolling.

14 point win over the Wizards. Another great 4th quarter including a 22-0 run. 4-0 on the current homestand with 3 to go.

This team has some balls, and the Hive has definitely come alive for them. I'm starting to see all the local bigwigs at the games, which they wouldn't have been caught dead at a few years ago. Tomorrow night should be interesting for a friday night, holiday weekend game against Lebron.

Losing Lance was definitely addition by subtraction

Hornets would have won at least 3 more games had either MKG been healthy or they drafted Winslow. Starting PJ Hairston does nothing for the team.

I shake my head every time I see him in the starting lineup box score

Back