• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015-2016 Charlotte Hornets Thread - Batum & Marv back, Lin, Al & Lee gone

What's a grown ass man, sitting in the front row doing wearing an 8 year old's back pack?

I like purple shirt guy. Wgaf. He was doing the same shit game 3 and 4 and we won

I like purple shirt guy. Wgaf. He was doing the same shit game 3 and 4 and we won

He has been doing the same shit all year. He knows all the arena staff, players, etc. Hell, he was hanging out with Allen Iverson, Peppers, and Josh Norman during halftime last night. He is like the Randy the Deacon Nut of the Hive. Somebody get him some Krispy Kreme.

Unfortunately these seems like it might be a "get run out of the gym" type afternoon after letting the best opportunity get away the other night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately these seems like it might be a "get run out of the gym" type afternoon after letting the best opportunity get away the other night

It certainly will be if they continue to put in a half-assed effort on the boards.

Kaminsky has been... not good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kemba's terrible offensive showing seems to be affecting his defense, which is non-existent today. Only Lee is keeping this from being a 20-point game at halftime.

Don't even bother going back out for the second half, just head to the airport. Nice season guys.

To only be down 12 is probably a blessing. They looked so discombobulated in that first half. At times it seemed like no one even wanted to in-bound the ball after a Miami made basket; that or they didn't know who was supposed to do it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If Lee had played like this Friday, we would be scouting the Cers-Ptors game right now.

Disaster

Back