• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015-2016 Charlotte Hornets Thread - Batum & Marv back, Lin, Al & Lee gone

Offense has been pretty dreadful lately, in a rut. On the bright side Frank played pretty well, had 23 tonight.

Great win last night, the Hive was as loud as it has been at any time this season. Hairston actually played really well, and Frank is getting pretty consistent. Hansbrough is just a goon, but glad to have him use up some fouls on that tubby fuck Randolph.

I should have also added that it was fun to watch that cocksucker [Redacted] lose. I was watching him on the bench, every single other assistant was holding a clipboard and making notes throughout the game. [Redacted] just sat there motionless staring at the court. What a fucking asshole.

Another decent win last night in Kobe's finale. Kemba has been playing really well as of late. I guess I could Google this, but is Hawes hurt or cut? He wasn't on the bench on Saturday, and he didn't play last night that I remember.

Hawes blows!! His injury has forced rookie hater Clifford to give Kaminsky more minutes and The Tank has blossomed!!!

21a4b2afe4b3abee10b45cc8759159b7.jpg

Rick Bonnell said expect Hawes' minutes to be reduced drastically now that Cody has shown ability to play the 5 effectively, Big Al coming back, and Frank starting to get more comfortable at the 4 leaving a Marvin-Frank PF rotation and a Cody-Al C rotation.

17-13 through 30 without MKG has got to be better than the rosiest of expectations.

Rick Bonnell said expect Hawes' minutes to be reduced drastically now that Cody has shown ability to play the 5 effectively, Big Al coming back, and Frank starting to get more comfortable at the 4 leaving a Marvin-Frank PF rotation and a Cody-Al C rotation.

17-13 through 30 without MKG has got to be better than the rosiest of expectations.

unfortunately i'm pretty sure arlington refused to put a number on what he expected out of this team so we'll never know

Nevermind about not seeing Hawes much anymore. Big Al getting knee surgery, out another 6 weeks.

Good effort last night without Lin (what happened to him?) and Al, but came up short after the defense sucked ass in the first quarter. Frank played really well again. The injuries to Al and Hawes mean legit minutes for Hansbrough, which is painful to watch. I don't think I've ever seen a bigger goon at the pro level, he has become a caricature of himself.

Good effort last night without Lin (what happened to him?) and Al, but came up short after the defense sucked ass in the first quarter. Frank played really well again. The injuries to Al and Hawes mean legit minutes for Hansbrough, which is painful to watch. I don't think I've ever seen a bigger goon at the pro level, he has become a caricature of himself.

Ankle sprain, I'm guessing 3-5 games.

been a while hornets thread, everyone focused on the panthers.

been a rough month, injuries coinciding with brutal west coast trips, but MKG is playing tonight in portland. he blew away the projected recovery time.

I just realized the Hornets went on a seven-game losing streak and lost 9 of 10 as soon as Arlington posted on the thread

Back