• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Harry Giles, Get well soon...

Will make his announcement tomorrow now.

Get well and get that knee strong Harry!

Will make his announcement tomorrow now.

Get well and get that knee strong Harry!

You sir get a....
goodsportsmanship_award.png

Harry, I sincerely hope that you recover fully from this disappointing injury! You know what rehab is like and must be dreading it. However, you have the opportunity to be stronger than ever. Persevere!

And, I do also hope very much that you choose Wake for your limited college experience!

Get well ASAP so you can play for Duke and kick our ass next year! God, it will be such a poignant moment if you were to hit a buzzer-beating 3 to beat us, proving to the world that you are BACK. That would be just fabulous. I'm really rooting for you.

Get well like Jessica McClure.

Get well ASAP so you can play for Duke and kick our ass next year! God, it will be such a poignant moment if you were to hit a buzzer-beating 3 to beat us, proving to the world that you are BACK. That would be just fabulous. I'm really rooting for you.

Nice, you get a.....
goodsportsmanship_award.png

I wish no ill will on Harry. But, fuck Duke.

You still don't get one, you probably don't even want us to play their fight song when we host them the Saturday after Thanksgiving do you?

Back