• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Harry Giles, Get well soon...

Get better so we can let Andre Washington foul you really hard 5 times

No, Andre will be playing for a team in the Colonial

Good luck Harry. I have no doubt at all you will recover from your injury, and go on to fulfill your potential in basketball. If it's a year in a Deacon uniform that will be a big bonus for you, and the WFU family.

Here is hoping he heals quickly and forgets about being a one and done. However, if he sees Wake as some sort of vocational rehabilitation center he might as well go somewhere else.

Why so rude? Do we really need to wish injury on our rivals? That reeks of LOWF.

It's quite simple, hopefully Harry will recover as quickly as possible and be ready for next year.

If he comes to Wake, we all hope he is as good as advertised and help lead Wake to the tournament, high lottery pick, future NBA all-star, etc. If he goes to UK or KU, I don't think we really care how good he is. If he goes to Duke, I think we can all agree that we hope he fails miserably, gets stuck on the bench, gets drafted late, and becomes another underperforming dookie in the NBA.

But in no case should we want physical harm for him, should we? Put away the damn sportsmanship trophies, it's not about that crap.

Why so rude? Do we really need to wish injury on our rivals? That reeks of LOWF.

It's quite simple, hopefully Harry will recover as quickly as possible and be ready for next year.

If he comes to Wake, we all hope he is as good as advertised and help lead Wake to the tournament, high lottery pick, future NBA all-star, etc. If he goes to UK or KU, I don't think we really care how good he is. If he goes to Duke, I think we can all agree that we hope he fails miserably, gets stuck on the bench, gets drafted late, and becomes another underperforming dookie in the NBA.

But in no case should we want physical harm for him, should we? Put away the damn sportsmanship trophies, it's not about that crap.

Please don't throw cold soup on our venting.

This deserves a.....
sportsmanship-clipart-kidssportsmanship2color_pw.png

+1

If he's a Dukie I hope he flames out and if playing in China in 3 years. Just like every other asshole who passes through the Rat Wheel.

Don't care...couldn't give a shit about him any longer. Sorry, just honest.

Fuck Duke

Back