• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015-2016 MLB Stove: Talk To Your Congressman About Stopping DH Expansion

Its Ender Inciarte+ - thats not bad, solid defender, speed, can put the ball in play

Cubs working on a trade and then FA signing. Most think it is shipping Starwin off to the Yanks and signing Zobrist. I would be ok with that. I would prefer if it is moving Hammel and signing Kazmir.

Basically, I just like people that at one time were Devil Rays.

hammel was a devil ray.

Its Ender Inciarte+ - thats not bad, solid defender, speed, can put the ball in play

just think the braves caved on the return. shouldn't have settled for anything less than Pollock even if we needed to throw a prospect in. We need a stud of a position player.

And Aaron Blair, who is a top 50 prospect - DBacks basically sold off their top two prospects instead of letting go of Pollock.

Inciarte + Swanson + Aaron Blair.

Did we fleece the DBacks again?

Its a win/win - the DBacks are all in for the next 2-3 years - top 3 are Greinke/Miller/Corbin and plus the bring back almost the entire #2 offense in the NL last year.

They are going to be tough to beat.

the middle infield in 2017 of Ozzie & Dansby could be filthy.

Braves have Arizona's last three first round picks in Swanson, Toussaint, and Blair.

Looks like Cubs, Royals and Giants in on Gerardo Parra, he has a 3 year deal on the table, looking for 4 - most reports say it is close.

I think they should have held out for Fernandez

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Dusty Baker thinks the Washington Nationals need more speed, so he wants more African-American and Latino players on the roster.

He also vigorously defended Cincinnati Reds closer Aroldis Chapman, who was accused of choking his girlfriend and shooting a gun during an incident in October. And Baker also had a different take on domestic violence.

At the winter meetings as a manager for the first time since he was fired by the Reds after the 2013 season, Baker answered more than 30 questions in a free-wheeling interview session Tuesday.

"You're always in need of left-handed pitching, left-handed hitting, and in need of speed," he said. "I think that's the number one thing that's missing, I think, in the game is speed. You know, with the need for minorities, you can help yourself — you've got a better chance of getting some speed with Latin and African-Americans.

"I'm not being racist," he added. "That's just how it is."

Damn Dusty, so white guys can't run either.

I love Dusty Baker. I love that he's the Nats' manager.

Who thought it was a good idea to let Tony La Russa run a baseball team?

Back