• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015-2016 MLB Stove: Talk To Your Congressman About Stopping DH Expansion

With the numbers being thrown around for Heyward and Davis, Votto would probably have a chance to reach that contract if he were a FA this year.

miggy might come close to being "worth" the deal

doubt anyone else will at their respective ages

miggy might come close to being "worth" the deal

doubt anyone else will at their respective ages

Whats a win worth, like $7.5? So, on a $200m deal, the player needs to amass 27 wins over that time - I think thats doable for Miggy if he stays healthy for the next 3-4 years.

I know the mets need defensive help, but that seems like an odd target for them when they need some bats with murph and yo-anus leaving.

Looks like the Red Sox are going to trade JBJ, also there was a report they were interested in Chris Young as an everyday outfielder which is horrifying. Especially considering he only hits lefties and there are only 3 projected lefty starters in the AL east next year.

Looks like the Red Sox are going to trade JBJ, also there was a report they were interested in Chris Young as an everyday outfielder which is horrifying. Especially considering he only hits lefties and there are only 3 projected lefty starters in the AL east next year.

Theo will be all over this - but asking price will have to be pretty high.

Aroldis Chapman could be traded by this weekend

Marlins Feud With Agent Scott Boras Over Ozuna, Fernandez

"My strong suggestion to Mr. Boras is that instead of resting on his 5 percent that he collects from his stable of players, he write a check and buy a team," Samson said. "Then he would have the opportunity to run a team that he claims to be so able to do. Until that time, he is in no position to comment how any Major League Baseball team is operated."

The Marlins don't plan to consult Boras regarding how they use Fernandez in 2016.

"He will not be involved in any discussion as it relates to Jose Fernandez," Samson said. "We will be in touch with the doctors and Jose as we formulate a plan."

:popcorn:

Mariners trade for Joaquin Benoit - couple of minor leaguers. Mariners are on the offensive so far shoring up their roster.

I know the mets need defensive help, but that seems like an odd target for them when they need some bats with murph and yo-anus leaving.

I'm glad that the Braves basically asked for the moon in exchange for Simmons. This trade would involve giving up CY potential talent for player who, while defensively great, doesn't add to the teams hitting at all.

Mets to speak with Zobrist's agent in the coming days.

my boy finna get paid.

No doubt. Sounds like almost every MLB team will make a play for him. Have heard the Nats have reached out to his agent (the Nats wanted him last year). So versatile.

Maybe I am missing something, but not sure why all the Braves fans are up in arms about trading away Rey Ordonez Jr. Great glove, black hole at the plate - he is only a good fit on a team with 6-7 other good bats, and he was going to expensive soon.

he's a 4 win player heading in to his age 26 season with a 5/53 contract.

Matt Wieners accepts the QO too

Back