• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Seth Rollins out 6-9 Months with Torn ACL

They should bring Terry funk back, I saw where he's 70 now and still wrestling on the Indy circuit.

We should all just become big time WWE fans and call it a day.

My guess is they put the title on Reigns.... wouldn't be surprised to see Cena come back early either. Would definitely like to see Cesaro get a legit push...

Most likely give it to Reigns, but they may have Sheamus cash in regardless of the winner. Hoping they come up with something good, though.

Yeah...they don't really like the gimmick from what i understand. Lot of guys from WWE run through my gym when they are at home....being down here in St. Pete.

Yeah...they don't really like the gimmick from what i understand. Lot of guys from WWE run through my gym when they are at home....being down here in St. Pete.

You just never know what will work, put a couple guys in face paint and spikes and nothing, put a trombone in the hands of near midget and it hits.....:noidea:

Back