• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 179: Attention men of Winston-Salem: The fleshlight is lubed and ready 4 action

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Jurassic Park for the first time in about 15 years last summer and it was aight. The whole movie would of fallen apart without NEWMAN.

Also test days are so dope when you're a teacher. I get to sit back and work on my homework and surf the inter webs, and the students have to sit there quietly. These kids are NEVER quiet.

It's so nice.

I had a dream last night where Wayne Knight was my Aer Lingus ticket agent and he was very helpful.

Cops on campus congregating outside my library looking for an Elon student of interest who they are apparently concerned about, but won't give us a description. Great.

Charlie Sheen ran through quite a few high profile women is his day, right?

I say Leo or Farrell. Articles say it is an act who is worried is he will be known for having HIV rather than his "acting genius."

Have the internet ninjas on reddit not figured this out yet?

I say Leo or Farrell. Articles say it is an act who is worried is he will be known for having HIV rather than his "acting genius."

well who else could do an entire movie in a Phone Booth? Leo's dated the same broad for awhile now.

i might have myself a real contender for dash-toy after last night's date :). turns out one of the guys i've been seeing has been holding out on me in the glasses-wearing department (i have a real weakness for clark kent glasses). he showed up last night in his glasses (we met up right after work so he hadn't taken them off yet) and i was basically weak in the knees. that combined with him scheduling another date for friday already (third one this week!) has me getting pretty excited about this one!

Supposedly Radar Online had an article accusing Charlie Sheen a little over a week ago and they quickly took it down. Sheen was in some good movies. This is from his IMDB forum:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000221/board/flat/250052922?p=1
Radar Online posted an article that said Charlie has AIDs - a rumor that's been a round for a while. His ex girlfriend also accused him of giving her AIDS. Charlie does NOT practice safe sex and he's been spending millions to keep these stories out of the press. He is KILLING WOMEN and it needs to stop.

Be careful ladies - do no sleep with Sheen - he's deadly!

To which someone responded:
Party Hardy Charlie......

i might have myself a real contender for dash-toy after last night's date :). turns out one of the guys i've been seeing has been holding out on me in the glasses-wearing department (i have a real weakness for clark kent glasses). he showed up last night in his glasses (we met up right after work so he hadn't taken them off yet) and i was basically weak in the knees. that combined with him scheduling another date for friday already (third one this week!) has me getting pretty excited about this one!

You know anyone can just wear glasses right?

its getting a dash-toy when mating season is just starting

http://nerdist.com/alanis-morissette-updated-ironic-for-2015-with-james-corden/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back