• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Bball Thread

Ooooooooooopppppppssssss

I was wrong about getting blown out, they played well but still lost. Honestly haven't seen but about a game of Louisville up to this point and wasn't overly impressed so that's why I thought they would get shit on. Noles tied atm and Bacon and Malik both are playing alright.

Edit: Granted I'm wrong about the overall on the number but no way I saw Cuse loosing and Penn State vs BC was a toss up.

Last edited:
Well the IU win looks a little less impressive.

Well the IU win looks a little less impressive.

Dook was at home we were on a neutral floor. It was still a big win no matter what the do from that game out.

Final of the ACC/Bit10 coming down to OT.

Malik Beasley is so damn good.

Well, the new "basketball" schools in the ACC were pretty useless in the challenge.

Old"ish" (noles included): +1 New teams: -2

Dook was at home we were on a neutral floor. It was still a big win no matter what the do from that game out.

True, but I do think it points out that IU was a tad over rated at the start of the season.

I did notice Ark 117- NW state 78 last night. They forced 25 TO's. NW shot 46% and lost by 39.

As noted Simmons had a huge night, yet they won in a 119-108 game where they shot 64% for the game.

Also Bucknell lost by 11 to Columbia at home. Richmond (last night) lost at UF by 20.

Feels like Denzel Valentine has been at MSU since like 2008. Same with Perry Ellis at KU.

FSU has now lost 8 ACC-B1G Challenge games in a row. With that track record we might as well have just let them stay home and given GT a shot against someone.

I agree. IU will still end up being an NCAAT team.

I agree. IU will still end up being an NCAAT team.

The support in the IU fan base for Crean right now is razor thin. It's just incredible that a team with as much as talent as IU could be this bad defensively. I still believe that the IU win will be a good one for Wake come March, but unless Crean has IU playing at a high level when it matters, his job could very well be at stake.

Wake not included. Vanderbilt at 16, Indiana at 36, UCLA at 52, Richmond at 54.

It makes sense, if you don't think about it.

We only beat 2 of those teams, severely short handed on a neutral court.

Last edited:
Back