• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Bball Thread

10 ACC teams on the list

2. UNC
7. UVA
10. Duke
12. Syracuse
19. Miami
21. Louisville
31. Pitt
37. FSU
40. ND
46. Clemson

Ben Simmons is going to get crushed by the Wake defense.

They do. Maryland looks awesome too. This game is the opposite of the Wake Rutgers game. Everyone is making everything. Terrific ball movement too

Pretty late with this comment, but both of those teams have mediocre game coaches IMO (I know Roy has titles). Maryland really has no offense other than have Trimble create. They have no idea how to play against a zone, yet Roy never changed anything on defense. Carolina's talent as usual though is through the roof, so they'll probably go very far, maybe all the way, despite Roy.

Always funny to me that I can hate a player when they play against Wake Forest, then love them against someone else.

Referring to Alford in this instance.

I'm sure the Bruins were constantly reminded of that 41-7 halftime (and 83-44 final) score from last year prior to tonight's game, revenge is on their mind.

Wow, UCLA hasn't beaten a #1 in twelve years. Even we've done it a couple of times in that timespan.

We have more opportunities. Not a lot of #1 teams in the Pac12 year after year.

Don't rain on the parade! (But the post is totally right. Having the holes and dook every year then that one time thugU was good provides ample opportunity.)

Always funny to me that I can hate a player when they play against Wake Forest, then love them against someone else.

Referring to Alford in this instance.

I was like that with Jerian Grant last year.

Back