• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Bball Thread

He's less than 3 years older than Duncan.

Donyell_on_Finals_3041130000_19479414_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

I wonder if he has a problem with well-meaning passersby sticking him with epi-pens all the time. Does he keep an apiary in spite of a severe allergy to bees?

Please please please win Longhorns

I hope i'm wrong about this, but Skal Labissiere looks like a project right now, certainly not a top 5 pick. I dont know how much weight that scouts are going to put on this season re: his potential, but he's been very unimpressive so far.

I hope i'm wrong about this, but Skal Labissiere looks like a project right now, certainly not a top 5 pick. I dont know how much weight that scouts are going to put on this season re: his potential, but he's been very unimpressive so far.

Weird, you were hyping him so hard.

Leaving the UT-UNC game. Was with about 20 Carolina fans and a couple UT girls.

What a fucking ending. I'm looking forward to getting hammered with my pissed off NC homies this evening.

Xavier possibly being the best team in the country may not be such a crazy thought.

Georgia Tech takes down VCU after a dominant second half.

Monmouth beat Georgetown by 15.

I've been a big fan of Ryan's over the last decade plus. His teams played well on D and were sound fundamentally. I'll miss him.

I would go see what the UVA fans think about this, but The Sabre is just unreadable. Literally the worst message board on the Internet.

When I was in law school I tried to read the Saber to follow along with the teams but it's completely unreadable.

Back