• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Bball Thread

Yeah, was going back and forth between Miami, SNF, Golden State and UVA. Both UVA and Miami had good tourneys. And Paulsen has GM playing some competitive ball. I hadn't realized he had replaced Hewitt there.

AZ St. wins 89-86.

Pac 12 is wide open this year. UW, AZ St., OSU, Cal and USC all seem to have improved while the traditional powers seem to be down. Hoping to see Enfield back in the NCAA Tournament.

He should not have passed the ball late. He had the guy in the air when he got it back with 3 seconds left, could have easily gotten to the rim in my opinion.

That's going to be a tough game for us in a few weeks. Our OOC schedule is ridiculous.

I can't imagine there have been many 20/20/7 games. That's sick, especially for a frosh.

I can't imagine there have been many 20/20/7 games. That's sick, especially for a frosh.

Saw a graphic posted after the game - it's been done like 5 other times in a college game. I can't remember who else was on the list besides Simmons and our own Timmy D. Now I can't find the damn thing.

We're such a huge draw. LSU is charging $3.50 for tix to see us! :thumbsup:

1516_BlackFr_CyberMonA.jpg

Simmons played the whole game like one of those times Kobe would get fed up with everyone criticizing his shot selection and have nothing but assists in the first half

Poor Pack. They get a big win over a ranked team and all ESPN is talking about is a dude they held to 4 points.

Poor Pack. They get a big win over a ranked team and all ESPN is talking about is a dude they held to 4 points.

Seriously. Fuck Jason Williams. And I used to like Greenberg. I would be super pissed if I was a State fan.

UNC comes back with the help of the refs. Kansas State takes care of the rest.

That's ridiculous. I didn't actually hear that part. I only heard them continually talk about Simmons' line.

Back