• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Bball Thread

At this moment in time, I wish I were a Providence fan.

Last edited:
At this moment in time, I wish I were a Providence fan.

They have one quality win (tonight) and one decent win (Harvard). They do have one of the top players in the country. I wish I had gone to their game against Brown since that is a quick walk up the street. I am going to try to catch a few games but I don't think they are world beaters by any means.

That moment in time faded in about 2 minutes. Dino said that Dunn was the best player on a team not in the top 25. I saw only the last few minutes when he came back in, burdened with 4 fouls, and completely took over the game.

Our future foe Xavier is up 68-39 @ a 5-0 Dayton team (#40 KP for those who care) with 12 mins to play.

LSU loses to College of Charleston 58-70. Outscored 17-39 in the first half.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Johnny Jones is such a shit coach.

He really is. I have no idea how he keeps getting so many quality players.

Ok, NC State, we know you won the game. But we want to talk about BEN SIMMONS, the greatest NBA prospect in the history of history.

When did Wofford join the Big 10?

GT isn't participating in this year's ACC/Big Ten challenge since they had the worst record of all the teams that lost during last year's Tuesday round of the ACC Tournament.

Watching Pitt/Purdue. Isaac Haas is humongous. And he's filled out quite a bit. Too bad name redacted blew that, Manning could have done wonders...

Hate to admit it, but UNC looks really strong especially with Paige back.

They do. Maryland looks awesome too. This game is the opposite of the Wake Rutgers game. Everyone is making everything. Terrific ball movement too

Back