• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Bball Thread

What's the challenge count now? Also, Diallo had a great first game after his stupid suspension for KU.

Typical Carolina refs. That was a clear shot clock violation.

We win 8-6 FSU and UL lose

I got 9-5 with the Noles winning tomorrow. Bacon and Malik are both stud freshmen and really fun to watch. UL I feel like gets blown out.

There was once a time when I rooted for all the ACC teams in this Challenge. But not any longer. Found myself rooting for MD and Michigan last night. And I went to bed at halftime of the UNC game, despite how good a game it was. Wellman and Buzzdick really killed my love of college hoops. But the Tech/NW game was pretty good, and UVA won an ugly game without their PG. I don't know wtf is in the water in Cville, but appendectomies are the rage. I had 1 a couple of years ago too.

Just realized that FSU has lost 7 in a row in the ACC-B1G Challenge. I didn't know they've been stinking it up that bad in the challenge.

wow really ugly showing by Syracuse tonight, challenge getting ugly as well

ND not deserving of their preseason ranking.

Ben Simmons put up 43 points in a 119-108 win over North Florida.

Not just 43...43/14/5/5/3. Pretty silly statline.

Back