• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ex BB Deacs Tracking Thread

Daniel Green playing at Arkansas - Little Rock

Miles Overton playing at Drexel but has to sit out this year I believe.

Thought/hoped this was a "deacs in the NBA" or maybe euroball thread. I'm somewhat disappointed.

DGreen had 0 points in 15 minutes against central baptist. Woof.

Looks like Fields is starting and scoring 6-8 points in 20 minutes of action against scrubs so far.

Last edited:
We chose to go CMM over Lewis I'm pretty sure. Good call.

This is depressing. Tend to agree the 2 that we could use are Cav and Moto. Like the others, I always liked Moto, and Cav had a good game against the Cavs.

Both Moto and Cavanaugh decided they did not want to try and play for the new coach (Danny Manning) and up and left Wake Forest without giving him a chance. Therefore, they are no longer Deacs so what they do has no relationship with the current Wake basketball program. I wish no ill will to either one but at the same time, you are either with us or against us (here's looking at you too Harry Giles)

Aren't you guys playing walk-ons currently?

We never reached out to Lewis after the coaching change and our prior coach offered too late.

That was from his dad, Rick Lewis himself.

Tyler liked Wake---we kinda botched that one and ultimately went Lewis over CMM.

The point that we are playing walk-ons currently has absolutely nothing to do with taking or not Tyler Lewis, as those situations are almost mutually exclusive to one another, but ok.

Back