• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ex BB Deacs Tracking Thread

Because there are not enough irrelevant post-season tournaments (NIT, CBI, CIT), there is a new post-season tournament this season called the "Vegas 16". Despite its name, there are only 8 teams, and all games are played at the Mandalay Bay in Vegas starting tonight:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Vegas_16_Tournament

This means that former Deac Arnaud Adala Moto (Towson) is playing in Vegas this week. Go Deacs.... I guess.

Thought/hoped this was a "deacs in the NBA" or maybe euroball thread. I'm somewhat disappointed.

Didn't realize this, but Ty Walker now plays in the NBA D-League. Last I had heard he was playing in China. Also currently in the DL are Coron Williams and LD Williams.

It's being reported that Madison Jones will be eligible to play at Seton Hall next year as a grad. transfer.

Interesting that they have 14 players slated for the 2016-17 roster and they're still recruiting a 4* player.

D2 Lonestar Conference. 3 of the 10 teams in the Lonestar conference are Texas A&M schools, none of which of course being the actual Texas A&M.

It's in the Texas Tech University System. Maybe big bro pulled some strings.

Where former Wake basketball players transfer to speaks volumes about the decline in the level of talent at Wake the past 8 years.

Agreed. Well said.

Back