• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

apparently mitchell is a pretty good volleyball player

#SCOOPZ

His high school volleyball playing was offered up as an explaination for his low bball player ranking. The idea was, if he had committed to the single sport earlier, he'd be better situated in the AAU circuit and therefore would get more access to the scouts and a better, more thorough assessment/ranking. I am not sure if that arguement has any merit but I am just reiterating some else's justification for Donovan's low ranking.

Didn't Mitchell have crazy good jumping and reach measurables? This staff hasn't brought in one dud in 2 years so I trust them.

Cox Mill freshman Wendell Moore goes for 29 (and 9 rebounds) last night. This cracked me up:

Despite continued taunts of being overrated, Moore silenced the masses by scoring a career-high 29 points in a 73-55 victory over Hickory Ridge in a fierce South Piedmont 3A conference matchup.

He's a freshman. This is his third game. :thumbsup:

http://www.independenttribune.com/s...cle_0c1b7ee6-98bc-11e5-b073-87bc5893f3bd.html

I bet he probably celebrated by doing a lap inside of Concord Mills and having dinner at a horrible chain restaurant.

he needs to work on his damn grades before he does anything else

He is rehabbing at Dook while taking online courses to finish high school. I'm not trying to say it sounds off but this is definitely something I would expect to hear about someone who was going to UNC, not Dook.

He is rehabbing at Dook while taking online courses to finish high school. I'm not trying to say it sounds off but this is definitely something I would expect to hear about someone who was going to UNC, not Dook.

Yeah, Duke only recruits stellar student athletes.

Doesn't Duke send a bunch of its basketball players to take classes at NCCU?

Back