• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

Can someone clarify "if they have majority at Duke". Does that mean the majority of credits have to come from Duke for the semester? That would mean they couldn't take a single summer class at Central without a Duke class to offset.

At any rate, there are enough fluff classes at any university for a one and done to fill up his first semester schedule and remain eligible for the one season they'll be there for.

Can someone clarify "if they have majority at Duke". Does that mean the majority of credits have to come from Duke for the semester? That would mean they couldn't take a single summer class at Central without a Duke class to offset.

"All Students: One course per summer, provided that the student is concurrently registered for one course with an equivalent credit value at the home institution."

He is rehabbing at Dook while taking online courses to finish high school. I'm not trying to say it sounds off but this is definitely something I would expect to hear about someone who was going to UNC, not Dook.

Giles is doing nothing with the Duke basketball team or its facilities. He is rehabbing at Duke hospital which isn't a problem. If he enrolls in January then he can start using the Duke facilities. I get that he chose Duke over Wake but quite being sad sacks of shit by attacking his intellect and putting every action makes under a microscope. It makes you look very mid major. Of course I guess if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck...

Giles is doing nothing with the Duke basketball team or its facilities. He is rehabbing at Duke hospital which isn't a problem. If he enrolls in January then he can start using the Duke facilities. I get that he chose Duke over Wake but quite being sad sacks of shit by attacking his intellect and putting every action makes under a microscope. It makes you look very mid major. Of course I guess if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck...

Seriously. Fuck off.

Is this why we have the "douchebag rule"?

Why do you still bother to hang around here? Seriously, what do you get out of this?

P.S. Go fuck yourself.

Every action? Transferring to an online high school isn't a massive red flag?

But I guess that's cool at Calipari Indoor Stadium.

You quit sobbing K's dick to come post this? You truly are the most pathetic poster to grace these here RJ Karl boards.
Please go choke to death.

He is not rehabbing at Duke hospital. Duke hospital does not have an outpatient rehab clinic on the premises. He may be rehabbing at Duke Sports Medicine, but not at Duke hospital. Duke Sports Medicine are the same physical therapists who work with the athletes at Duke, so if he is rehabbing his knee there he is having plenty of cross-contact with Duke athletes.

More proof Thain has never stepped foot in Durham.

Back