• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

Lsu, Bc, ODU, Wake Forest, Kansas, Maryland, Georgia here for Chaundee Brown, Malik William, Jamal Johnson

Wake Forest was in to see @CannonMBB Jairus Hamilton play today. Hamilton will be at Wake Xavier game tomorrow.

Chill getting a lot of praise from the analysts today

Can you be more specific? What are his stats so far this year?

Is that what you had in mind, TITSWF?

In addition to Jairus Hamilton, 2018 SG Elijah McCadden and 2018 PG Kody Shubert will also be in attendance tomorrow evening.

Rechon Black will take an unofficial visit to Wake for the Xavier game as well.

Deman reported some really strong stats for Donovan Mitchell, but I can't find any newspaper or other reporter stories that give any numbers

Pretty sure the Schubert tweet is by his dad or someone related to him.

Would be interested if the coaching staff is in the loop on his unofficial visit.

Also, that highlight tape reminds me of the Hoosiers state championship game for more than one reason.

2019 Wendell Moore of Cox Mill (NC) will be in attendance tonight at the Wake Forest v Xavier game on an unofficial visit.

This would be a really good time for us to pull off an upset and impress some in-state recruits on unofficial visits...

#hottakes

Pretty sure the Schubert tweet is by his dad or someone related to him.

Would be interested if the coaching staff is in the loop on his unofficial visit.

Also, that highlight tape reminds me of the Hoosiers state championship game for more than one reason.
It is. I'm trying to do a better job of following who comes to campus, though. Based on the past few years, it doesn't seem like many prospects abuse the "unofficial visit" phrase. Plus, I try to list the visits on the first post in order of importance.

It is. I'm trying to do a better job of following who comes to campus, though. Based on the past few years, it doesn't seem like many prospects abuse the "unofficial visit" phrase. Plus, I try to list the visits on the first post in order of importance.

Oh...not critiquing your post at all and love getting more info than less. Just more thinking out loud. Curious to see if he ends up being something at some point in the future.

I was about to ask about 2017 recruting, but just looked at the table and realize we have 0 scholarships open over the next two years. I imagine 'ships will open up at some point, but we're definitely in a weird spot with 2017 kids.

I do like Blake Harris for 2017 if/when a spot opens up.

Let's hope the Joel is rockin'. An upset would be nice but the atmosphere may count for more in terms of impressing recruits.

This would be a really good time for us to pull off an upset and impress some in-state recruits on unofficial visits...

#hottakes

Back