• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

He has a pretty good outside shot , is 6'2" and can jump.

Any interesting tweets from prospects after the Indiana win?

I heard HG3 is really regretting his decision. Outside of that, things have been silent.

I heard HG3 is really regretting his decision. Outside of that, things have been silent.

this is going to be a terrible meme. also the one where he decides to sit out 2 years and transfer in conference for his one year in college. wooooo whoooo 2018 here we come!

he's dead to me.

Your analysis of SJM is a bit off.

He wasn't technically a late offer since we were already recruiting him as a 2017 prospect. (He might have been a high priority recruit without an offer, but I will have to look later.) Once he reclassified, we offered him again (iirc), this time as a 2016 prospect.

The late signing "mystery" in this class is pretty clearly Donovan Mitchell.

HG has transferred to Forest Trail Academy in Keenersville.

Your analysis of SJM is a bit off.

He wasn't technically a late offer since we were already recruiting him as a 2017 prospect. (He might have been a high priority recruit without an offer, but I will have to look later.) Once he reclassified, we offered him again (iirc), this time as a 2016 prospect.

The late signing "mystery" in this class is pretty clearly Donovan Mitchell.

Anyone that signs in the early period shouldn't be considered a late signee. A late signing would be in the Spring/Summer like Anthony Fields, Madison Jones, etc.

When we have some transfers this year I would expect us to hit the grad school market hard and sell Chris Webber.

Anyone that signs in the early period shouldn't be considered a late signee. A late signing would be in the Spring/Summer like Anthony Fields, Madison Jones, etc.

When we have some transfers this year I would expect us to hit the grad school market hard and sell Chris Webber.

You're right.

I was referring to the fact that we offered him in on September 6, he visited on September 12, and signed on September 13.

Back