• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

Remember when people defended Thain? That dude is pro-terrorism and anti-family.

DickandBallStateDeac should apologize. I expected it from 8XDeacs, but not him.

DickandBallStateDeac should apologize. I expected it from 8XDeacs, but not him.

BallState is not a good judge of character. Thain > John Edwards at least.

Washington had 15 points in a 53-51 loss to Amelia Academy

Mitchell and Buchanan lost 61-43

Childress and Wesleyan play Ashbrook tonight at 8pm

Wake Forest was in to watch 2018 PG Malik Johnson & 2017 SG Telligence Johnson of Terry Sanford #PhenomMillbrook

I really wish Harry no ill will.
I sincerely hope that he recovers quickly and completely enough
So that he may truly go fuck himself to the best of his abilities

Fuck yourself Harry.

Thanks.

Wake Forest was in to watch 2018 PG Malik Johnson & 2017 SG Telligence Johnson of Terry Sanford #PhenomMillbrook

Telli is a 2017 3-star SG (Scout, UR elsewhere), but only lists one offer: Lees-McRae. Malik Johnson appears to be the better of the two at this stage in the game, though it's a bit early for offers or a ranking.

Wake Forest watched Kaleb Hunter score 25 points tonight.

Offers include Charlotte, Old Dominion, and UNCG, but Rivals reports interest from Wake, Virginia, Stanford, and Virginia Tech.

Sorry guys, thought we had banned Thain w/ the group of duke fans post-Giles. He's been taken care of now.

Giles is doing nothing with the Duke basketball team or its facilities. He is rehabbing at Duke hospital which isn't a problem. If he enrolls in January then he can start using the Duke facilities. I get that he chose Duke over Wake but quite being sad sacks of shit by attacking his intellect and putting every action makes under a microscope. It makes you look very mid major. Of course I guess if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck...

Acceptional, mid-major level grammar and spelling. I am guessing you took summer classes and NC Central two.

Also, just fyi, there are lots of things that look and walk like ducks (e.g. loons, grebes, coots, gannets, cormorants, etc.) so you're just stupid all around.

I saw a coot just yesterday and it walked exactly like a duck.

tumblr_lugtsvaXnq1qc4ih3.gif

Back