• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

Telli is a 2017 3-star SG (Scout, UR elsewhere), but only lists one offer: Lees-McRae. Malik Johnson appears to be the better of the two at this stage in the game, though it's a bit early for offers or a ranking.

Offers include Charlotte, Old Dominion, and UNCG, but Rivals reports interest from Wake, Virginia, Stanford, and Virginia Tech.

Give me Hunter of these two. Hard to believe someone hasn't fixed Malik's shot. It would not be all that hard.

Give me Hunter of these two. Hard to believe someone hasn't fixed Malik's shot. It would not be all that hard.
He's really young... I can't imagine he's had much coaching at this point.

He's really young... I can't imagine he's had much coaching at this point.

He is a sophomore right? That isn't all that young. He is really explosive though. If he gets the right coaching I am sure he will shoot up the recruiting rankings.

He is a sophomore right? That isn't all that young. He is really explosive though. If he gets the right coaching I am sure he will shoot up the recruiting rankings.

One of the top players in the state in his class. He's going to have a ton of offers by May.

Manning and Woodberry watched Rechon Black play Wendell Moore Friday night.

Vanderbilt, Miami, Virginia, Baylor, Pittsburgh, Wake Forest and others among the schools represented so far at the National Hoops Festival.

Manning and Woodberry watched Rechon Black play Wendell Moore Friday night.
I'm glad we got in early with Wendell Moore, hopefully it pays off.

Rechon Black will go to one of the big programs (Duke, UNC, KY).

I wonder if we'll offer Lavar Batts.

We offered Lavar Batts.

Don't count us out for Black. Manning has really impressed him. I think if this team is successful this year that we will have a real shot with him.

Back