• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

Anyone have updates on Brandon Childress this season?

Yeah, I'm through trying to kick this particular football. If we sign someone, great. Until then, nope.

Says the guy reading and posting on this thread in December.

I'm glad we got in early with Wendell Moore, hopefully it pays off.

Rechon Black will go to one of the big programs (Duke, UNC, KY).

I wonder if we'll offer Lavar Batts.

I disagree on the second part. Rechon has multiple connections to WF and loves the school. He has a couple of very close friends from Concord who currently attend Wake and he is very much considering the program. Batts is also good friends with the Miller-McIntire's for what it's worth

I disagree on the second part. Rechon has multiple connections to WF and loves the school. He has a couple of very close friends from Concord who currently attend Wake and he is very much considering the program. Batts is also good friends with the Miller-McIntire's for what it's worth

#vibes

lets see if I'm doing this right.......it makes you wonder!

Looks like Manning is going to go after the top local talent. We may be going up against UNC and Duke every year. So we have to decide. #vibes or #lowf.

I choose #vibes.

I hate getting vibes up after the Giles debacle but I too have a sauce that says wake is in the mix for rechon

We need to stop sucking though

Last edited:
I hate getting vibes up after the Giles debacle but I too have a sauce that says wake is in the mix for rechon

We need to stop sucking though
My favorite sauce remains BBQ. I do like honey mustard as well.

lets see if I'm doing this right.......it makes you wonder!

Just a couple minor changes. Make sure there's a space between the r on wonder and the exclamation point. Also, add three extra periods.

It's not not true until KVD tells us it is true.

Really enjoying the direction of this thread. It doesn't seem like we've had to #Force this... :eek:hnoes:

We are still waiting on #A New Hope.

tumblr_medl7nNZDR1qdeqbpo2_500.gif

All we need is another Rodney Rogers or Chris Paul, and we will be set.

That said, I like the energy of this year's squad.

Back