• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

Walsingham Academy lost a couple of games in the Tri-City classic last week to drop to 10-3. Richard Washington scored 25 (5 3-pointers) in a 67-52 loss to D.C. Woodson and 22 points in a 67-47 loss against Hopewell.

Definitely hoping for some good anti Giles cheers by the students if Harry decides to attend next week vs. Duke. No reason for the students to treat him well considering he chose to go to a rival over his hometown team. 15 years ago I would have thought of something really creative.

I say go Central American futbol on him and throw bags of urine and blood at him. All in good fun of course...

Definitely hoping for some good anti Giles cheers by the students if Harry decides to attend next week vs. Duke. No reason for the students to treat him well considering he chose to go to a rival over his hometown team. 15 years ago I would have thought of something really creative.

Since when in the hell did our students know anything about what was happening in wake forest basketball?

I say we throw caution to the wind and kidnap him and bury him alive in hideous tie dye Wake apparel and never show or wear tie dye Wake apparel ever again.

Yes. Anything else is sour grapes.

Sometimes those are the only grapes in the fridge. :)

All I am saying is that if I were a student I would have a lot of fun with the situation. He wanted to become a Dookie. Our students chose Wake, so there is no reason not to stick it to a Dookie when you get the opportunity.

...except the students won't be there.

Really dumb that the recruiting thread is still mostly about Giles.

Really dumb that the recruiting thread is still mostly about Giles.

Not a whole lot else to talk about. The crootin' guru's are keeping us up to date on our commits, as well as prospects and visits.

IMO, what Danny has shown he can do with a smidgen of talent this season thus far, really emphasizes how terrible of a decision Giles made. Beating a dead horse, yes, but just needs to be reiterated. I think he should be treated like any other Dookie or Hole that plays in W-S...Like the inbred sacks of shit they are. RJ...GET THE TOILETS READY

Carry on.

I loathe k and duke and everything they stand for, but it's idiotic to suggest that giles made a bad decision by choosing to play there. Wake would have been a good decision too, but he'll be just fine. He's dead to me though.

I loathe k and duke and everything they stand for, but it's idiotic to suggest that giles made a bad decision by choosing to play there. Wake would have been a good decision too, but he'll be just fine. He's dead to me though.

We're on the same page. Giles knows he signed up to play for the evil empire. Now he needs to take his medicine, which are toilets, blood, urine, and a student body that has no idea who he is.

If we can get 1 impact player in the class of 2018, I'm thinking we could be a top 10 team again in 2018 or 2019.

Building around what looks to be a fantastic core with Crawford, Collins and Moore: Assuming either Dinos stays 4 years, Hudson turns into the player we all think he's capable of, or either of the supposed shooters we have coming in next year pan out, the future for the Deacs looks bright. Add to that 1 more impact player at the 2 or 3, and I'd say we're in really good shape.

Wake Forest 2016 commits Donovan Mitchell and Richard Washington are 2016 McDonald's All-American Game nominees. Big congrats to them! ������

Mobile so can't embed the tweet

GILES

BMNG2h4CQAI2dtY.jpg

They choose twenty-four players out of how many nominees?

Doesn't it just take a coach willing to fill out the paperwork?

Back