• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Man in the High Castle

I'm on episode 5, it's a little slow but I like the mystery/thriller elements so far.

I'm excited to watch it. Saving it for Thanksgiving plane rides. How long is the book?

Just finished ep 3. Its pretty good so far. I'm wondering if they'll go through the entire book in the first season or extend it out over a few.

I watched the first two eps last night. I love it so far.

I'm on episode 5, it's a little slow but I like the mystery/thriller elements so far.

This is where I am and my feelings as well.

Just finished ep 4 and agree. The pacing could be improved - since it's based on pre-existing material, they probably struggled to stretch everything out.

That said, I love the premise and the way they're executing the story. Rufus Sewell (sp?) is great.

First couple episodes have been great. Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out. If I watch the show, is it worth picking up the book?

on the list to watch but wanted to tip my cap to the taggers. not bad.

Way back I enjoyed "Flow My Tears".
Looking forward to watching the High Castle series.

I read the first 50 pages of the novel last night. Not bad. Will watch the show after finishing. Is the show just a one season thing or is it going to continue to be inspired by the book ?

Finished the season last night - without having read the book, it's crazy to think where they can go with this. Togomi is easily my favorite character.

Back