• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 180: itt rtq was EARLY to work today #blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland33

Reaction score
12274203_10153916510724238_1747234409054464936_n.jpg

so, uh, let's chat

Duane Simpkins was a guest on the MD podcast and said Randolph Childress was one of the toughest guys he was asked to defend (others being Jason Kidd in high school and a Georgia Tech dude that I forget)

i think we're gonna get crushed tonight

vandy is legit

Cool. That means I might actually get to watch tonight.

is bill walton still calling the games?

the other guy was clearly so sick of him

When denizens of the Wake Forest Sports Message Boards don't know there's a Wake game, it only reaffirms how small-time and irrelevant we are.

:(

i think we're gonna get crushed tonight

vandy is legit

I feel the same way. We played a little over our heads offensively last night. Gonna miss most the game flying back to NC.

The only reason I don't pull for the Panthers is because of this board. Panthers were always my second team growing up in NC. I'mma try to get over that.

RTQ, if we win tonight, you have to pick a random dude to Fleshlight tonight. This is non-negotiable.

I feel the same way. We played a little over our heads offensively last night. Gonna miss most the game flying back to NC.

The only reason I don't pull for the Panthers is because of this board. Panthers were always my second team growing up in NC. I'mma try to get over that.

Weak. I would think the Panthers would be easy to cheer for.

I thought she'd already dated all of the single guys in W-S. May be time to move on to the divorcees.

Juice, come back to the Panthers. They're just as wonderful as they were in your youth. Even without Kevin Greene, they're still awesome !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back