• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 180: itt rtq was EARLY to work today #blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If there's anything we can do to make your flight more enjoyable, please let us know" is such bullshit. Free drinks? HELL NO

Soo many Publix commercials round here right now. Getting us all primed for that opening in 2016!!

Got 5th place in Quizzo tonight after sitting strong in 2nd or 3rd for the first four rounds. Disappointing cause there were some sweet prizes for top 3. Cool cause it's at the bar around the corner from our house and we'd always wanted to try Quizzo there.

Next week, Make America Drake Again.

I'm sitting in LAX next to Brasky or someone that he'd have a ball with. Dude won't SHUT THE FUCK UP about how weird it is to be back in America after all his FOREIGN TRAVELS. Chatting up this chick who can't get her headphones on fast enough. Also he's apparently the first person in the world to travel, so his #airportwoestories are undending. Now he has draped himself in some kind of sarong and is talking about how he may not make it onto this flight but that's okay because he'll use the opportunity to practice his Azn meditation on how amazing his life has been.

what a dickhead.

he's heading to Charlotte but WHO KNOWS where the wind may blow him. Him and his fucking chinese hat made out of popsicle sticks.

giphy.gif

moonzloverweapanaltears

Can someone make sense of this tag for me. I'm getting "moonzlover we a panal tears" or "moonz lover weap anal tears" but neither make sense and seem to have misspellings. "We a panel tears" can't be right. "Weep anal tears" seems more accurate given we're talking moonz's lover. But "weep" is misspelled and according to Urban Dictionary "anal tears" refers to diarrhea:

Diarrhoea, severe Diarrhoea.
Your ass is crying, Diarrhoea.
All wet and runny, Diarrhoea.
Just like tears, Diarrhoea.

Had a right dodgy kebab lastnight, made my arse cry this morning, it cried anal tears.

But this definition only has 4 upvotes and 14 downvotes so it doesn't seem to be common usage.

I love it when you call me Big Poppa

A t-bone steak, cheese eggs and Welch's Grape

Was maintenance able to hook up your mom's washer and dryer the other day?

They'll only hook up stuff to the wall. I couldn't get the power cord switched out over the weekend so going to have to call someone to get it taken care of

They'll only hook up stuff to the wall. I couldn't get the power cord switched out over the weekend so going to have to call someone to get it taken care of
If its still not fixed by early next week, let me know. I may be able to run by one afternoon and take care of it, I'll just need to know what tools to bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back