• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 12 NFL Thread: New England Patriots Chat Thread

Do people actually pay money for this kind of music?

Yeah I'm not one to judge someone's music taste but that shit was just so bad. It sounded like someone impersonating bad country music.

All of his songs sound the same except for his one good one.

69a177fef54e6abf65ae5a1c41f7a2c5.jpg

The last time Green Bay lost to the Bears and Lions at home in the same season?

1991 :eek:

Is aaron rodgers still a elite qb?

Yes but as long as he is not throwing to Davante Adams.

Over the last three weeks, when Rodgers throws to Adams, he’s 15-for-35 for 129 yards with no touchdowns and one interception. That’s a completion percentage of 42.9 percent, an average of 3.7 yards per pass, and a passer rating of 41.2.

Over the last three weeks, when Rodgers throws to anyone other than Adams, he’s 58-for-103 for 618 yards with five touchdowns and no interceptions. That’s a completion percentage of 56.3 percent, an average of 6.0 yards per pass, and a passer rating of 90.2

that game sucked

who are the good QBs coming out of college this year?

Top 3 are likely:

Goff - Cal
Lynch - Memphis
Cook - Mich St

that game sucked

who are the good QBs coming out of college this year?

What do you care, I thought you already had an elite QB in his prime? Or are Cowboys fans finally realizing what the rest of football fans have known for years?

tony-romo-meme-21.jpg

42896142.jpg

366541d1381158295-tony-romo-has-chance-hero-big-game-again-romo.jpg

1b399815-6677-4438-bc3d-65f3e6d97522_500.jpg

resize

Where does Matt Ryan rank all-time in redzone turnovers? Dude is always throwing picks in scoring position.

Blake Bortles has now had two illegal forward pass penalties.

Hey 2&2 - send my regards to your boy, Elisha. Three INTs, oh so generous!

Back