• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 12 NFL Thread: New England Patriots Chat Thread

kelcepunch.0.gif

this was my fav

Holy amaze ballz! That is how you celebrate a touchdown. The #DabSquad needs to be taking notes.

Last edited:
Just turned after watching the Jazz fail to put away the Warriors. Allen and Benjamin got me a nice fantasy victory.

There's no motivation for a defender to jump on 4th and 1 from the 29. None. That's not going to work.

Been watching the game off and on. Watched the whole 4th. For 2 shitty teams this is a decent game (at least it should be a good ending)

Turns out the Ravens were right not taking that TO on the 4th down.

Edit: Then they throw a pick....

Turns out the Ravens were right not taking that TO on the 4th down.

Of course. Never understood why teams take a timeout for 5 more yards of field position on a punt.

This is amazing, tie the game with 2 minutes left, 3 and out and Browns get the ball back, 3 and out Ravens get the ball back, Browns get an interception and there's still 50 seconds left crazy how bad these teams are

What a dumbass. Has a clear path out of bounds and slides.

This is amazing, tie the game with 2 minutes left, 3 and out and Browns get the ball back, 3 and out Ravens get the ball back, Browns get an interception and there's still 50 seconds left crazy how bad these teams are

Sometimes Bad teams = drama.

It would be more amazing if I didn't just see two teams continually foul each other in a one possession game a few hours ago.

No way Coons makes this.

So instead of running an out rout or something to get the ball up the field they run a run play to keep it at a 50 yard field goal? Good god.

So yeah back to my pervious post..... Sick play calling there.

So instead of running an out rout or something to get the ball up the field they run a run play to keep it at a 50 yard field goal? Good god.

Yeah. You don't deserve to win doing crap like that. Not to mention not calling a timeout when there's trouble getting the play in.

NFL coaches love to settle for long FGs. So strange.

Cleveland is just a mess. They need to join Pop Warner and be done with it.

Yeah Cleveland wasted 20 seconds not doing shit and decided to run up the middle and their qb slid instead of going out of bounds, so bad

Back