• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FB season ticket holders/free basketball tix deal

DownEastDeac

Reaction score
Was clipping my Duke tickets last night for Saturday's game and came across a coupon I had not previously noticed:
For each fb season ticket you can stop by Bridger and get a free tickets to a non-conference basketball game in November or December. Has anybody taken advantage of this yet, and if so is there any limitation or "catch" to the deal? For example I have 4 season tickets, and there are 4 home games in December. Could I get 4 tickets to one game, 2 for 2 games or or a single for all 4?

Was clipping my Duke tickets last night for Saturday's game and came across a coupon I had not previously noticed:
For each fb season ticket you can stop by Bridger and get a free tickets to a non-conference basketball game in November or December. Has anybody taken advantage of this yet, and if so is there any limitation or "catch" to the deal? For example I have 4 season tickets, and there are 4 home games in December. Could I get 4 tickets to one game, 2 for 2 games or or a single for all 4?

You can get 4 tickets for any non con game. I used 2 of my 8 for Richmond and 5 for Xavier for instance. Need to go by the ticket office to redeem.

Back