• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

God damn Wake Forest basketball!! .....

tumblr_m3ksgopjMw1rvn6njo1_400.gif

Why does damn have an "n" at the end of it? Makes no sense.

From the Latin damno, damnare, damnavi, damnatus: to condemn

Most English nouns that end in -tion are Latin-derived and were formed from the participle; replace the -us on a verb's 4th principal part with an -ion, and that's the origin of scores of words we use lots...

I think it is god damn funny that DV7 acts like a tough guy when it comes to being offensive, but when someone makes a comment about some sluts legs he freaks out. God damn hypocrites.

I think it is god damn funny that DV7 acts like a tough guy when it comes to being offensive, but when someone makes a comment about some sluts legs he freaks out. God damn hypocrites.

Pretty sure a journalist isn't a "slut". But that's just my gosh darn opinion, man.

Not sure what this reference is but calling a woman a "slut" says a lot about you. None of it good.

Back