• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC embarrassment

Everyone? Your evidence? How about some facts. UNC is a convicted cheater and is currently under indictment. In your bizarre world, their conviction and indictment means every other P5 is guilty also. Let's start with just one institution you are familiar with. Please provide the evidence Wake Forest University is guilty of NCAA violations. Or retract your statement. All Muslims are terrorists. All corporations are corrupt. All African Americans are on welfare. All democrats are liberals. Now you begin to see your assertion is groundless.

um all dems are liberal in todays time. Very stinking dirty liberal.

Yeah guys don't be silly about him wasting time figuring out what posts had rep. He just wasted time deleting most posts.

Mostly for the same reason that Jim Williams gave for why he continued to live in Savannah. "It pisses off all the right people."

I'll give Ayo a tip, though. You cannot delete a post that began a thread after there has been a response to the OP. You can eliminate the OP message, but not the post in your post count. There are currently 23,822 different threads on the three forums....dating back almost five years. I had more than 3,500 posts. Posts have to be deleted one at a time. If Ayo thinks that I looked at every one of those posts, studied it, and deliberately deleted only ones where I got negative reps so that my positive rep total would be enhanced, he is a total idiot. The more I read these boards, the more convinced I become that a lot of parents aren't getting their money's worth paying for a WF education today.
Lol, IIRC, you had over 2000 posts until recently. If you took the time to delete over 2000 posts and considering you have a diary of your every movement for the past 50+ years, I don't think it's really much of a stretch for you.

Lol, IIRC, you had over 2000 posts until recently. If you took the time to delete over 2000 posts and considering you have a diary of your every movement for the past 50+ years, I don't think it's really much of a stretch for you.

And every entry I make ends with the same, "Layed in bed, jerked off to my Bobby Knight poster and went to sleep."

What's gonna be great is when bob and boob meet in the middle with the exact same number of posts.

I haven't heard about any investigations or suspicions coming out of Clemson lately?

The last few out there have been Miami, GT & UNC in football and Syracuse in basketball. And presumably Louisville soon in basketball.
I would imagine it should be UNC in all sports if all goes right.

The potential for poetic justice in the matter of UNC has not been lost on me. Here is an institution that has cheated at virtually all costs to field championship caliber sports teams and, after years of swimming in a puddle of mediocrity, they finally achieve championships (potentially) in both of the revenue sports only to have the NCAA come in and nuke them back to the stone age.

If this were to happen, it would make watching them win championships in both football and basketball almost bearable.

Mostly for the same reason that Jim Williams gave for why he continued to live in Savannah. "It pisses off all the right people."

I had more than 3,500 posts. Posts have to be deleted one at a time.

The "right people" are probably laughing that you went to all that work in an attempt to piss them off.

Back