• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v. duke GAMETHREAD

Dancel gives up that punt return with another missed tackle.

Guess who totally missed the tackle on the punt return ... Dancel!! Could have had him inside the 10 and he takes a bad angle while trying to tackle up around the pads. he is honestly the worst tckler I have ever seen in college football. Or make that attempted tackler.

I feel like they nicked an artery about 12:35, and we are just slowly bleeding out.

Not that this game's anything other that unpleasant to watch, but it'd be better if Brant wasn't sucking off duke on every single play.

Wide open competition at AT qb next year as Wofford has really disappointed in this game.

I appreciate that they don't quit but there's just too much of a talent deficit- heart can only make up for so much.

Sometimes I wonder how anyone could ever like duke, and then I remember that there are people out there who rape and murder children.

So since the Syracuse game at halftime, wolford has led the team to 5 Tds. One was that fluke long pass against Louisville where the receiver made a great play.

Need a long play and a pick 6 here to be in this game, literally. And we do none of those two things good

I don't think Duke has looked that good- more like we've looked really bad. You'd like to see some improvement by the last game of the season. I'm not seeing it.

Are people guessing the competition will end with 2 of Kearns, Hinton, and Wolford with the third transferring.

It's a shame that he sucks because our WR corps is pretty damn legit.

Back