• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v. duke GAMETHREAD

Just fucking pitiful. Zero momentum going into 2016. I hope Clawson has something up his sleeve.

I was as big a Wolford fan as any (maybe) and really thought he was going to be great for us. But I'm over it.

Defense just can't make any big plays today. No turnovers and tons of Duke conversions for first downs on third downs.

That int was reminiscent of the Louisville int. Just a terrible decision throwing the ball to a covered receiver.

Our defense has shown some signs of fight in them but really has been handled pretty easily by the Duke offense.
The whole team seemed to be going through motions in the first half. They were not ready to play today which is a reflection on Clawson and his staff.

Hahaha. Another over run missed tackle by Dancel.

It just totally blows my mind that he plays. I just cannot for the life of me believe that there isn't a younger player that won't do any worse. It's just not possible to do much worse.

We are about to complete the worst 2 year stretch in WFU football since the 95-96 seasons.

I'm tired of hearing how we look like we are improving. We need to see it result in wins.

We are about to complete the worst 2 year stretch in WFU football since the 95-96 seasons.

I'm tired of hearing how we look like we are improving. We need to see it result in wins.

I think it'll be a failure if we don't go bowling next year.

At least we have our successful basketball program to fall back on.

Back