• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v. duke GAMETHREAD

Too bad we insist on shooting ourselves in the foot incessantly. I think that puts us at -13 turnover margin on the year.

oooooh tim randt you are the best. as are you david archer. and you the sideline reporter and you the statistician

Another game where we outgain the opponent ... and still lose.

Lost 6 in a row to end the season....and 4 in a row now to dook. :(

-13 turnover ratio.

Well-- it will be an interesting off season for WF football. We look a lot better, but too many bad TOs to win more than last year. Hinton and Wolford can have it out in offseason, and I like the team we have coming back.

Well-- it will be an interesting off season for WF football. We look a lot better, but too many bad TOs to win more than last year. Hinton and Wolford can have it out in offseason, and I like the team we have coming back.

Hinton and Kearns battle, John's had his chance and didn't get it done.

Looking forward to next year. Another year of sitting with the opposing fans. I think we are the only place where the opposing team could consider the game a home game.

Looking forward to next year. Another year of sitting with the opposing fans. I think we are the only place where the opposing team could consider the game a home game.
Really need to have better fq kicking next year as Weaver was very inconsistent.

Yah we need Redd to come in ready to play. Our safety play was dreadful this year.

Back