• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v. duke GAMETHREAD

Stupid Oklahoma cable is out. Watching espn3 on my cell phone.

How many tackles is Dancel going to miss today? I have counted 4 so far. How bad can Brown / Glenn be?

Oh and Dunn is a good run stopper

Yeah. Dancel won't be missed. It's amazing how different our defense is run vs. pass. Dare you to run on us. If you don't pass, you're an idiot.

How many tackles is Dancel going to miss today? I have counted 4 so far. How bad can Brown / Glenn be?

Oh and Dunn is a good run stopper

Exactly what I was thinking. Dancel is probably the worst safety that I can ever remember at Wake. He is bad on coverage and just a terrible tackler. How bad are the rest of the safeties if we have to keep playing Dancel? It would be nice to get some younger guys some experience. And could they really do any worse? Is that even possible?

Never in my history as a Wake fan have we not played supersoft coverage, even with a good number of good DBs.

Back