• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v. duke GAMETHREAD

Receiver has to make an effort to come back to the ball

I will say a lot of this is also not helped by the fact that our line is not getting a bunch of pressure on the QB.

Glad I decided not to pay to change my flight to leaving from Charlotte tonight so I could go to this game.

Not too upset with the defense. Duke had a short field on their first TD, and we've defended their long passes pretty well. Short pass game is hurting us though.

Offense is really anemic. OL not giving enough time to throw and receivers not doing that well catching. We've got to sustain drives or the D will give out.

I wish we could have some running plays that weren't the same draw.

If someone doesn't beat out Wolford this spring, we'll have another disaster next season.

We have to come out and move the ball on this first drive

What in the actual fuck was that kick.

Once again - so typical. Can't make the plays when they are presented and completely squander a nice drive and chance to get back in the game.

Back