• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Player Attrition Watch Thread

It takes most athletes 4 or 5 years.

And fuck you doofus.

Bump.

With the semester started shouldn't we be hearing of who came back or not? Or would some transfer leave at the end F the spring semester? I assume Lewinson and Banks are back.

Bump.

With the semester started shouldn't we be hearing of who came back or not? Or would some transfer leave at the end F the spring semester? I assume Lewinson and Banks are back.

Go to the school website and look at the update roster

Bump.

I put some info in the offseason thread

Looking at the updated roster, I. Robinson and Wortham are still on there. Did I miss something but I thought they had left? But guys like Lewinson and J. Williams are not on there.

Looking at the updated roster, I. Robinson and Wortham are still on there. Did I miss something but I thought they had left? But guys like Lewinson and J. Williams are not on there.

Wortham and Robinson are still on the team.

Here's what I had posted in another thread:

I went through the updated roster on wakeforestsports.com. A few notes:

1. Everyone that was honored before the Duke game has been removed, including Steve Donatell and Shelldon Lewinson.
2. TE Brendan O'Neil is no longer on the roster.
3. Walk-ons QB Chuck Norgle and OL Nathan Thacker are no longer listed. Thacker was the most highly touted freshman walk-on from what I recall.

I have the scholarship count at 87 BEFORE grayshirts. From the recruiting reception I got the impression that the actual count is 84 WITH grayshirts. So there is a difference of 3 that are either grayshirts, further attrition, or other differences (i.e. I counted a player that is actually a walk-on).

Last edited:
Thanks. Is there anyone you speculate to be gray shirts? Or do you not want to post that speculative information?

I fully understand the need for some players to move on in order to make room for others.
At the same time, I really like Lewinson and Donatell and wish they were around 1 more year.
Kudos to Donatell for playing at multiple positions to help wherever he could.

Back